Runyon Kersteen Ouellette is proud of its distinguished reputation for providing quality audit, tax and consulting services to non-profit organizations. In today's environment, non-profit organizations face unique financial challenges. We are committed to helping you meet and overcome these challenges.
Our team will provide you with the necessary information needed to help obtain and retain exempt status, as well as keep up-to-date on topics affecting your organization.
We offer a wide variety of services to our non-profit clients such as:
- Financial audits
- Compliance audits under the Uniform Guidance and Maine Uniform Accounting and Auditing Practices for Community Agencies (MAAP)
- General business advice
- Organization planning and setup
- Federal forms 990/990-T and state tax filing compliance
- Private and operating foundations
- Employee benefit compliance audits
- Systems evaluations
- Human resource consulting
- Accounting standards implementation